By engaging in our pet grooming service, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- While we treat every pet equally and place their health and safety as our priority, we are not liable for any existing medical conditions and its aggravation known or unknown to the owner or us. So please, let us know of any medical conditions that your pet has.
- In cases where the coat is badly matted, please understand that irritation and nicks may occur from the shaving process and we are not responsible for problems as a result of neglected coats.
- Grooming of infirm, senior, sensitive (small animals prone to shock) are at the owner’s risk.
- In case of an emergency, your pet will be sent to the nearest vet and the owner contacted immediately. The owner agrees to bare any medical and transportation expenses.
- A company is essentially a group of people. Our staff is our most important asset and their safety is just as important. Pets which are aggressive have to muzzled or in rare instances rejected if its aggression is unmanageable. We also reserve the right to protect our staff from verbal and physical abuses. If you do have feedback, please inform us so that we’ll have the chance to correct and serve you better. =)
- Your pet may be photographed before, during and after its grooming. We maintain the ownership of the images and they may be used on our website as well as social media platforms unless specified otherwise by the pet owner.
- You will receive email newsletters on our latest blog posts and your information will never be share or sold.