Our purpose is to be of service to you and your pets in the best way possible, however, there are some points which are best laid out first for the benefit of mutual understanding.
By engaging in our pet grooming service, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Grooming of infirm/senior/sensitive pets (small animals prone to shock) are at the owner’s risk. While we treat every pet equally and place their health and safety as our priority, we are not liable for any existing medical conditions and its aggravation which are known or unknown to the owner or us. So please, let us know of any medical conditions that your pet has.
- In cases of a badly matted coat, please understand that in rare occasions, irritation and nicks may occur from the shaving process. As much as care is taken during the grooming process, and we will provide you with advice on after grooming care, we are not responsible for any issues which may arise as a result of neglected coats.
- If fleas and ticks are discovered during the grooming, for the safety of other customers’ pets, we regret that we will not continue with the grooming.
- A company is essentially a group of people. Our staff is our most important asset and their safety is just as important. Pets which are aggressive have to muzzled or in rare instances rejected if its aggression is unmanageable. We also reserve the right to protect our staff from verbal and physical abuses. If you do have feedback, please inform us so that we can correct and serve you better. 😊
- Your pet may be photographed before, during and after its grooming. We maintain the ownership of the images and they may be used on our website as well as social media platforms unless specified otherwise by the pet owner.
- Finally, you will receive email newsletters on our latest blog posts and your information will never be shared or sold.
Thank you for reading and we hope to have your understanding and cooperation. 😇