To ensure that we give your pets the best result,
– Every individual pet is fluff dried by hand to perfection.
– We work on one dog at a time.
– Only 4-5 appointments are accepted per groomer.
For your pets’ safety, we will:
– Reject pets with fleas or ticks
– Not put your pets in cages
– Trim away knots and matts instead of brushing the tangles out.
If you’d like to find out more, please call us at 6250 2938. We’d be glad to help you. Alternatively, click on the button below to book a grooming session.
Less Stress For You, Your Pets and Us
Grooming can be stressful most pets and it’s difficult for us to work on them when they’re fearful.
The safer your pet feels, the less stressful they’ll become, easier for us during subsequent groomings.
Which is why we’re really committed to making grooming less stressful for your pets – because it’ll mean less stress for us and fewer worries for you :)
Free Pet Owner Course
Coming soon in July / August 2018.
Too good to be true? No. It’s our aim to put ourselves out of business. No more paying hundreds for a one day course and go home feeling like you’ve gained nothing at all.
Grooming is a skill. It needs constant practice. Practice is where you’ll develop confidence.
Subscribe below to receive priority when booking opens.